MySchoolBucks can be used to make online cafeteria account payments using a credit or debit card. Parents can keep track of balances, set limits, view recent purchases in the school cafeteria and add money to their account. Parents are able to register for an account and view information for free.
Logging into an existing account:
1. Go to myschoolbucks.com.
2. Enter your account information, and click Log in.
To sign up for a new account:
1. Go to myschoolbucks.com or download the MySchoolBucks Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Create your account:
- Click on "Sign Up"
- Select "New Jersey" from the first dropdown.
- Select "Morris-Union Jointure Commission" from the second dropdown.
- Fill out the rest of the information as it pertains to you and your child.
- Click “Create Account”
- Add students to your household. You will need the child’s name and birth date or student ID number.
3. Now you are ready to make payments and review account information.