How To RegisterParticipants must pre-register by filling out the MUJC’s registration form. Telephone numbers and email addresses are required to register, receive email confirmation, and for change/cancellation notifications. Registrants will receive confirmation of their registration by email only and will receive inservice handouts electronically via the email address submitted on the registration form. Please bring your device to the inservice so you will be able to view the handouts during the inservice, or if you prefer, print the handouts and bring them with you, when applicable. Registrations must be received no later than one week prior to the inservice to guarantee notification of close out or cancellation. Registrations must be accompanied with payment in the form of personal check, credit card, district check, purchase order, cash, or money order.
Register Online:The MUJC’s professional development online shopping cart has three online registration options:
- Register online and pay with a credit card. The shopping cart will prompt you through the various steps to complete the transaction. Upon successful completion of the transaction, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note, online credit card registration transactions are initially transmitted at the MUJC non-member registration fee. Once the transaction is received and verified by the MUJC, the registration fee will be adjusted for registrants from MUJC member districts or from non-member districts that participate in the MUJC’s subscription program.
- Register online and submit with a PO number. This option allows users to complete an online registration form and enter the PO number for payment (the school district will then mail the PO for payment). At the end of the registration process, you will get a system generated response. Once the registration is received at the MUJC, you will receive a confirmation email within five (5) business days confirming your registration.
Register online and follow up with payment. This option allows users to complete an online registration form and submit payment in the form of personal check, cash, money order, district check or purchase order. At the end of the registration process, you will get a system generated response. Once the registration is received at the MUJC, you will receive a confirmation email within five (5) business days confirming your registration. Please submit payment prior to the inservice. Payments should be made payable to: Morris-Union Jointure Commission.
Updates and Registration/Payment Features:
- inservice registrations will be confirmed by email only;
- registrants will receive inservice handouts electronically;
- sign up for quarterly electronic notifications of upcoming inservices by filling out the Electronic Inservice Notification Form;
- multiple registrants can be entered on one registration form for the same inservice;
- for non-credit card payment registrations, registration forms can be completed online. Payment may be submitted at a later date, prior to the inservice.
Registration Using Fax, Email or U.S. Mail:If you prefer to register using a paper form, please print the registration form and submit the completed form via email to Ursula Nazar, Professional Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 908-464-1244 or mail it to the Morris-Union Jointure Commission, Attention: Ursula Nazar, Professional Development Manager, 340 Central Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974. Payment options are the same as above. If you choose to pay with a credit card using the MUJC’s paper invoice form, select the print credit card form link and submit it with your completed registration form.