How To RegisterParticipants must pre-register by filling out the MUJC’s registration form. Telephone numbers and email are required to register, receive email confirmation and in case of changes/cancellations. Registrants will now receive confirmation of their registration by email only and will receive inservice handouts electronically via the email address submitted on the registration form. Please bring your device to the inservice so you will be able to view the handouts during the inservice, or if you prefer, print the handouts and bring them with you. Registrations must be received no later than one week prior to the inservice to guarantee notification of close out or cancellation. Registrations must be accompanied with payment in the form of personal check, credit card, district check, purchase order, cash or money order.
Register Online:The MUJC’s professional development online shopping cart has three online registration options.
- Register online and pay with a credit card. The shopping cart will prompt you through the various steps to complete the transaction. Upon successful completion of the transaction, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note, online registration transactions are initially transmitted at the MUJC non-member registration fee rate. Once the transaction is received and verified by the MUJC, the registration fee amount will be adjusted for registrants from MUJC member districts or from non-member districts that participate in the MUJC’s subscription program.
- Register online and submit with a PO number. This option will allow users to complete an online registration form and enter the PO number for payment (the school district will then mail the PO for payment). At the end of the registration process, you will get a system generated response. Once the registration is received at the MUJC, you will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days confirming your registration.
Register online and follow up with payment. This option will allow users to complete an online registration form and submit payment in the form of personal check, cash, money order, district check or purchase order. At the end of the registration process, you will get a system generated response. Once the registration is received at the MUJC, you will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days confirming your registration. Please submit payment prior to the inservice. Payments should be made payable to: Morris-Union Jointure Commission.
Updates and Registration/Payment Features:
- inservice registrations will be confirmed by email only;
- registrants will now receive inservice handouts electronically;
- sign up for quarterly electronic notifications of upcoming inservices by filling out Electronic Inservice Notification Form;
- multiple names can now be entered on one registration form for the same inservice;
- for non-credit card payment registrations, registration forms can be completed online. Payment may now be submitted at a later date prior to the inservice.
Registration Using Fax, Email or US Mail:If you prefer to register using a paper form, please print registration form and submit the completed form to email@example.com, fax it to 908-464-1244 or mail it to the Morris-Union Jointure Commission, 340 Central Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974. Payment options are the same as above. If you choose to pay with a credit card using the MUJC’s paper invoice form, select the print credit card form link and submit it with your completed registration form.